Advanced WordPress – A Complete Guide!
You can learn WordPress WITHOUT having to buy web hosting or a domain name. I’ll show you how you can set it all up on your own computer using free tools.
It’s never been easier to build a fantastic responsive Website that looks great on computers, tablets, and smartphones.
This course will guide you through every single step from installation to finished website. How you can install WordPress on your own computer for free, so you don’t have to pay for a domain name or hosting fees while you complete this course. Once you’ve got WordPress installed on your computer, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website you can be proud of.
Who is this WordPress course for?
Have you ever wanted to build a professional looking website, but didn’t know where to start? Now you can. WordPress for Beginners is a complete course for anyone, no matter what your technical ability. This course assumes no prior knowledge!
At the start of the course, I’ll walk you through setting up WordPress on your own computer so that you don’t need to pay for a web host (or a domain name) while you master wordpress. When you decide you want to put a website online, you can then watch over-my-shoulder as I buy a domain name and hosting, and install WordPress online.
Whether you decide to host your site on your own computer, or at a web host, you’ll be ready to start mastering WordPress. We’ll start at the very beginning by logging in to have a look around to familiarize ourselves with the main areas of the Dashboard.
we’ll go through the main features you will need as you create your site, including:
- The Media Library, to manage your images, videos and other media you want to share on your site.
- WordPress Settings, and I’ll take you step by step to set those up just right.
- WordPress posts and pages, and I’ll give you a simple way of knowing which one to use on any occasion.
- Categories and tags, and how to use them on a well-structured site to maximize visitor experience and search
- Set your Homepage up.
- Create a contact form on the site so visitors can get in touch.
- About us page, and I’ll explain why this page is important and what information to include on it.
- Legal pages you need.
- Navigation system on your site set up customized in the header, sidebar or footer of your site.
- Security, and set up a system that will keep the site safe from hackers.
By the end of this course, you will have a website that you are truly proud of.
- No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
- You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet.
- You don’t need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of WordPress.
Advanced WordPress – A Complete Guide! 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.