You will typically lead a team of 3 – 5 consultants to help Clients design their strategies, transform their Business, or achieve new performance highs.
- Manages Client projects with primary responsibility for client satisfaction, team excellence, and delivery on time and to budget
- Manages day to day client relations and builds long-term relationships with client
- Structures the problem-solving process and develops project schedules, assigns work to team members. Leads team members and provides on the job training and coaching
- Supports lead generation and project acquisition with proposal preparation and presentation.
- Provides topical expertise and intellectual leadership to project teams
- Develops intellectual capital in targeted areas as part of our thought leadership initiatives
- Contributes to the development and management of one of Emerton practices through involvement in, for example, recruitment, training, and marketing.
- Successful managers move on to the role of principal, which, depending on performance, puts them on the road to becoming Emerton partners.
What we offer
- Culture of excellence and team play
- Fast-growth company environment
- High interest of projects
- Competitive remuneration
Who we look for
High potential individuals willing to work in a challenging international environment, with:
- Excellent academic background
- Proven analytical and creative thinking
- Sharp problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent command of English and French
- Previous experience in strategy consulting
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our recruiting process please visit our website www.emerton.co/join-emerton