A client-facing level, you’ll work as a workstream lead or work independently on individual project tasks, while providing task management support to junior colleagues as well as input to sales, marketing and practice activity.
We offer our people the chance to work on a wide variety of clients and types of engagements with a team of high calibre colleagues where they can collaborate and learn of others’ styles and techniques, we offer training that adds value to individuals’ careers and client engagements.
That means everything you would expect:
- Formal mentoring
- 1-2-1 catch-ups directly between company directors and their teams
External training (e.g. ITIL, Lean, …)
- Internal training (e.g. consulting sales, proposal development)
- Personal Development Plans
- Conference attendance and speaking, blog programme
- Building consultants’ personal profiles – we have an active Awards programme to help get industry recognition for our best consultants
It also means helping every member of our team to explore their areas of personal interest; if a consultant develops a taste for strategy, we’ll work to let them join our Strategy Practice.