ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
EXPERTSEU.COM provides an online venue and services that connect users providing information and advice (the “Experts”) with users seeking information and advice (the “Seekers”) (collectively, the “Services”), through which EXPERTSEU.COM makes the Services available. By using this Site you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service whether or not you become a registered user of the Services. These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site Services and all Collective Content (as defined below) and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and EXPERTSEU.COM .
THE SITE AND SERVICES COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM THROUGH WHICH EXPERTS MAY CREATE LISTINGS (AS DEFINED BELOW) IN ORDER TO OFFER INFORMATION AND ADVICE TO SEEKERS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EXPERTSEU.COM IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN MEMBERS (AS DEFINED BELOW). EXPERTSEU.COM HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, AND SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THERETO, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
“Appointment” means a scheduled telephone call coordinated via the Services between Members in connection with and subject to the terms of a Listing.
“Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software (excluding the ), audio, video, information or other materials.
“Expert” means a Member who offers information and advice to other Members and creates a Listing via the Site, or Services.
“Listing” means an offer by an Expert to provide the Services via the Site, , and Services.
“Member” means a person who completes EXPERTSEU.COM’s account registration process as described under “User Account Registration” below, and includes, without limitation, Experts and Seekers.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, OR SERVICES OR BY DOWNLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE SITE, VIA THE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE SITE AND . IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT.
EXPERTSEU.COM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Site, or Services or to modify these Terms, including the Service Fee (as defined below), at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or via the . We will also update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or via the or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and Services.
How the Site, and Services Work
The Site is a platform for Members to connect and schedule Appointments in order to exchange information with other Members. You may view Listings as an unregistered visitor to the Site, and Services; however, if you wish to use the Services or post a Listing, you must first register to create a EXPERTSEU.COM Account (as defined below).
EXPERTSEU.COM’s role is solely to facilitate the availability of the Site, and Services and to provide services related thereto, such as Appointment scheduling, call queuing, call cycling, payment integration and call. EXPERTSEU.COM does not provide and is not responsible for Member Content or any information or advice exchanged between Members during Appointments or otherwise. EXPERTSEU.COM does not verify the credentials of any of its Members. You understand and acknowledge that Experts are not employees or agents of EXPERTSEU.COM but are independent service providers using the Site and Services to market their expertise to other Members and the public. You acknowledge that EXPERTSEU.COM will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information provided by Members or information contained in Member Content.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, AS STATED ABOVE, THE SITE, AND SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED TO FACILITATE MEMBER INTERACTION. EXPERTSEU.COM CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL OR GUARANTEE THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN ANY LISTINGS OR THE INFORMATION EXCHANGED BETWEEN MEMBERS VIA THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT EXPERTSEU.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY AND ALL LISTINGS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED UNDER THE SERVICES. ACCORDINGLY, ALL MEMBERS USE THE SITE, AND SERVICES AT THEIR OWN RISK.
User Account Registration
Direct Registration: To access certain features of the Site and and to create a Listing, you must register to create an account (“EXPERTSEU.COM Account”) and become a Member. You may register directly via the Site or or as described in this section.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. EXPERTSEU.COM makes no effort to review any Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement and EXPERTSEU.COM is not responsible for any Content.
You (as an Expert) may create Listings to offer your services to other Members. To this end, you may need to provide information regarding the expertise you offer as well as pricing and other financial terms applicable to your offering. Listings will be made publicly available via the Site and Services.
Seekers will be able to schedule an Appointment with you via the Site, and Services based upon the information provided in your Listing. You understand and agree that once a Seeker requests an Appointment, the price quoted under your Listing may not be altered.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any and all Listings you post. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that any Listing you post and the agreements you enter into with Seekers (i) will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties and (ii) will (a) comply with all applicable laws, Tax requirements, and rules and regulations that may apply to you and (b) not conflict with the rights of third parties. Please note that EXPERTSEU.COM assumes no responsibility for the content of Listings or for any Member’s compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
You understand and agree that EXPERTSEU.COM is not involved in the interactions between Members and does not refer or endorse or recommend particular Experts to Seekers. You also understand and acknowledge that EXPERTSEU.COM does not edit, modify, filter, screen, monitor, endorse or guarantee Member Content or the content of communications between Members. As stated above, EXPERTSEU.COM is not party to any agreements entered into between Members.
EXPERTSEU.COM reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason, including Listings that EXPERTSEU.COM, in its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site, or Services. You acknowledge and agree that, as an Expert, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions.
In addition, although these Terms require Members to provide accurate information, we do not attempt to confirm, and do not confirm, any Member’s purported identity or credentials. You are responsible for determining the identity and suitability of others who you contact via the Site, and Services.
By using the Site or Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from EXPERTSEU.COM with respect to such actions or omissions.
General Financial Terms
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Services and Content. In connection with your use of our Site and Services, you agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and Tax regulations;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Site, Services or Content;
- use the Site or Services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms; copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Site, Services or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- interfere with or damage our Site, or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our Site, or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- use our Site, or Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence;
- “stalk” or harass any other user of our Site, or Services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as a EXPERTSEU.COM Member;
- register for more than one EXPERTSEU.COM Account or register for a EXPERTSEU.COM Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- contact an Expert for any purpose other than asking a question related to the Services,
- contact a Seeker for any purpose other than asking a question related to the Services;
- recruit or otherwise solicit any other Member to join third party services or websites that are competitive to EXPERTSEU.COM , without EXPERTSEU.COM’s prior written approval;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Site or Services;
- use the Site, and Services to find an Expert and then complete a transaction independent of the Site or Services in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any fees related to EXPERTSEU.COM’s provision of the Services;
- as an Expert, submit any Listing with a false or misleading information, or submit any Listing with a price that you do not intend to honor;
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i)infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v)promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site, or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Site or , or any individual element within the Site, Services, or , EXPERTSEU.COM’s name, any EXPERTSEU.COM trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without EXPERTSEU.COM’s express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, EXPERTSEU.COM’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of EXPERTSEU.COM’s providers;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any EXPERTSEU.COM system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by EXPERTSEU.COM or any of EXPERTSEU.COM’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, or Collective Content;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, or Collective Content; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Consultants agree that:
- They will not disclose material non-public information
- They will not breach a duty of confidentiality owed to a third party
- They will comply with their employer’s rule on outside consulting
- They will terminate consultations when in doubt for full time allotted
Clients/Users agree that:
- They will not solicit material non-public information
- They will not solicit the breach of a duty owed to a third party
- They will terminate consultations when in doubt for future projects
EXPERTSEU.COM will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. EXPERTSEU.COM may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that EXPERTSEU.COM has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, Services or Collective Content or to review or edit any Member Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site, and Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
EXPERTSEU.COM reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content that EXPERTSEU.COM , at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.